The i-limb ultra prosthetic hand is designed for those who want more from their prosthesis.
With the i-limb ultra, your prosthesis looks and moves more like a natural hand than any other powered prosthetic hand. Each finger bends at the natural joints so that it can accurately adapt to fit around the shape of the object you want to grasp.
Powered by Touch Bionics' unique biosim software, the i-limb ultra is the most versatile prosthetic hand available, providing you with the ability to customize the hand for your daily needs.
Choose from a wide selection of automated grips and gestures to help you complete your daily tasks, such as index point for typing, precision pinch mode for gripping small objects or natural hand position for walking or while at rest.
Utilizing its pulsing and vari-grip features, the i-limb ultra is the only prosthetic hand with the ability to gradually increase the strength of its grip on an object. This can be very useful in situations where a firmer grasp is required, such as tying shoelaces tightly or holding a heavy bag more securely.
The i-limb ultra is based on the reliable design of our i-LIMB Pulse product, but with some new upgraded features.
Features at a glance
- Patent-pending vari-grip mode, allowing variable digit-by-digit grip strength
- Gesture selection allows users to create custom gestures
- Upgraded biosim-i and biosim-pro control software, with powerful new features
- Three new tripod grips for increased user flexibility
- Auto grasp feature to prevent objects slipping
- Hand automatically moves to a natural position after period of inactivity
- Low battery warning audio signal
- Two i-limb skin active coverings
- One i-limb skin natural covering
- Power management, extending daily battery usage by 25%
- Dedicated clinical support for prosthetists and therapists
- 12-60 month warranty