The i-limb ultra prosthetic hand is designed for those who want more from their prosthesis.
With the i-limb ultra, your prosthesis looks and moves like a natural hand. Motorized digits allow the hand to bend at the joints of each digit and individual stall out technology gives the hand a compliant grip so that the hand accurately conforms around the shape of the object being grasped.
Utilizing its pulsing and vari-grip features, the i-limb ultra allows the user to increase the strength of their grip around an object. This can be very useful in situations where a firmer grasp is required, such as tying shoelaces tightly or opening a tightly closed jar of food.
Features at a glance
- vari-grip mode allows variable digit-by-digit grip strength
- Mobile app control provides instant access to 14 programmable grip patterns, allowing flexibility and ability to customize the hand for a variety of daily activities
- auto-grasp feature to prevent objects from slipping
- Hand automatically moves to a natural position after period of inactivity
- Low battery warning audio signal
- Initial shipment includes i-limb skin active coverings and i-limb skin natural coverings
- Power management, extending daily battery usage by 25%
- Dedicated support for prosthetists and therapists
- 12-60 months of Touch Care Program Coverage
Touch Bionics' i-limbTM devices are approved for use with a variety of terminal devices such as wrists, elbows, or arm systems offered by other upper limb manufacturers. A complete list is noted below:
- ProWrist Electric Wrist Rotator (Motion Control, Inc.)
- Motion Control U3+ and U3 Arm System
- Motion Control Hybrid Arm System
- Electric Wrist Rotator & MyoRotronic (Ottobock)
- Boston Digital Arm System (Liberating Technologies, Inc.)
- ErgoArm Hybrid Plus (Ottobock)