Key Features: my i-limb
The key features of my i-limb include:
- Users can create groups of their favorite grip patterns and triggers.
- Ability to view real time graph of input signals
- Quick grips and my grips features enable patients to quickly access the desired grip pattern (available only for i-limb ultra revolution)
- grip chips allow users to assign a grip to their i-limb device to assist with activities of daily living (available only for i-limb ultra revolution)
- Enabling and disabling of grip patterns and other features, including pulsing and vari-grip modes
- Training modes to help users achieve activation of features and improve myo-signal response
- Battery status and serial number recognition
- iPod 5 or newer
- iPhone 4s or newer
- iPad 4th generation or newer
- iPad mini
Visit the download section on our site to get additional supporting information.